Posts Tagged “vacation planning”
Grow Your Blog: Share Your Engaging & Narrative Travel Stories with Us
Are you a travel buff and love writing about your travel stories? But are you having a tough time reaching out to the maximum number of the audience? Well, then you are definitely at the right place.
We are looking for people who are interested in writing travel guest post for us and yes, we will make sure that your blogs reach out to the maximum number of people. Be rest assured to get more than 5000 monthly visitors if you choose us. Yes, you read that right! This is the perfect platform for sharing your travel stories through an effective medium. Bid “goodbye” to those hour-long narrations to your friends and family over and over again!
While you are writing stories of your last vacation or about some essential tour and travel plans and tips, you need to keep a few things in your mind. Take a look.
- The length and word count of the articles matter. And hence, do make sure that your articles contain at least 600 words.
- Avoid stuffing your article with generic stuff because we are looking for unique content.
- For tour and travels guide blog (where you are mentioning the details of a particular destination), try to include as many facts as possible, along with your personal experience and opinions. This would be highly beneficial for people who are planning a vacation to that particular region.
- If you are including POI or Points of Interest in your guide, then make sure that you also submit landscape oriented (i.e. horizontal) pictures of high-resolution quality for each one of them. You will certainly be credited for the pictures that you will be submitting. And yes, we do not hold any copyright for these submitted photographs and thus, authors are free to upload them elsewhere.
- If your content is published on our blog, we own it fully. You are not allowed to share it via any kind of format or media like pdf, video format and etc as the content needs to be unique and it should be published on our website only.
- Once you are submitting the contents, they will be screened for grammatical errors as well as quality. We may also change minor parts of the articles and edit them so that the contents become more enriched and reader friendly.
- If there is any byline, link, and headshot attached to your blog, then you must send them to us separately as well.
- We wouldn’t be providing you with more than one backlink to your travel blog.
Now, you must be wondering about your benefits from this, right? Well, then here is your answer.
- Exposure to a wide audience: The first thing is that your contents will be read by a huge number of people which is the “key” to growing your blog. The high-quality articles will get additional preference and extra benefits. So, make sure that you only write unique and engaging contents.
- SEO Benefits: You will get some SEO benefits as well and your contents would thus, be able to get more number of clicks.
- Active social media: We all know about the growth of social media and how it has become a great platform for sharing our talents with the masses. Let me tell you that we are highly active in various social media sites and thus, your contents will get high exposure through these mediums as well.
I am pretty sure that you have understood that we are only looking for serious writers who are passionate about their work and are willing to share their travel stories with us for reaching out to a large number of audiences. So, if you are one of them and want to share your stories or tips on vacation planning, then you should definitely write for us.
If you have any kind of queries or submissions, then kindly share the same with us at the earliest.
“Discover new place every year. Do you want to the world’s 8 best destinations that have made it to the list this year? Read the article to know more.”
If you have a thirst for wanderlust, I am sure there is a list of must visit places tucked in the most secret section in your wardrobe. So have you made your travel resolution this year or still stuck with a busy schedule? Check out this fantastic list of world’s eight best destinations that you must visit in 2017.